- Students shared their persuasive rants today. We have a few more set to present tomorrow.
- Tomorrow students will receive the information packet for the final assessment, which will be due during the exam blocks – Block A – Tuesday, January 26th, and Block B – Wednesday, January 27th. Details to follow.
- We will be having a practice socratic seminar this week on a piece from the Sightlines 10 textbook, then a graded one next week on themes and topics from your independent reading novels.
- We are almost finished of the class novel, Shattered. Students are responsible for completing all response questions on the English 431 page, as well as the Rwandan genocide research poster activity.
- Next week, Rev. Jon Hamilton will be coming in to do a presentation to our class – he is a war veteran and likes connecting with and inspiring students.