- Novel Reflection #1 was accepted toady for the last opportunity. If it is not in my 3:10, and you didn’t make other arrangements, then it will be considered NHI.
- Students shared children’s stories aloud today as reciting practice, and then we also did some impromptu speeches.
- Reminder: The poetry recitations will be shared on Monday. Novel Reflection #2 is due Wednesday.
- Silent reading time.
- Time to write a novel response.
- Students worked on their character descriptive paragraph for Christy Brown, as a follow-up activity to the short story and movie from earlier in the week, My Left Foot.
- Today was a very unproductive class. Hopefully Monday will be better.