- Students finished sharing their show and tell items.
- We spent a bit more time polishing up the last scene creation for the “John Joseph” graphic story.
- We began discussing stereotypes, and students were asked to reflect on a time their were stereotyped – this required much discussion, so that students could see how commonly this occurred.
- Writer’s notebook work was submitted for review.
- Time was given today to finish up the personal crest/collage. When students completed the visual, they were asked to continue with the writing component of this assignment. All items are due, in polished copy, on Wed, Sept 30.