- We continued discussing the 10 word stories, discussing genre and debating whether or not they are actually stories (having at the very least a beginning, middle and ending).
- Students got their Sightlines 10 textbooks from the library.
- Students began developing one of the 10 word stories into a longer piece as a writer’s notebook activity. Please get a writer’s notebook to use for class.
- Tonight: come up with your own 10 word (or less) story.
- Tomorrow: Bring your Sightlines 10 textbook to class, and have a writer’s notebook.
- We read aloud a few entries from the Book of Awesome, then students shared something they are grateful for.
- We continued looking at “All I Really Needed to Know I Learned in Kindergarten” and students wrote some responses to it.