- Today students had a chance to share their two truths and one lie, as a get-to-know-you activity.
- We began looking at Ten Word Stories/ micro fiction in a classroom anthology. Students categorized the stories, then decided whether they qualified as short stories or not, with evidence.
- For tomorrow: begin brainstorming an idea for your own 10 word (or less) story.
- Students shared aloud their two truths and one lie.
- We looked at an article by the author of “Everything I Need to Know I Learned in Kindergarten” and began discussing it.