- Students had a poetry quiz today. There will be opportunity tomorrow for those who did not finish the questions to complete them.
- We will NOT be attending the REEL Canada film tomorrow morning, as there are too many students who could not get permission to miss their other morning class. Instead, we will begin working on poetry writing.
- Reminder: The novel response form is due on Friday. The Illustrated Poetry assignment is due Friday, March 28th.
- We spent some time today looking at the REEL Canada magazine, and students wrote a notebook response identifying a movie from it that they would like to see, and and explaining why.
- Students had time to continue working in their Book of Awesome booklets to continue brainstorming ideas for their narrowed topic, specifically describing it.
- We will be attending the REEL Canada film tomorrow afternoon – The Rocket. Students will created a descriptive paragraph from something they see in the movie (based on a character, a setting, or an overall plot-line summary).